New Favourite Lipliner

/
0 Comments
I'm not sure if I've told you before or not, but my favourite everyday lipliner is Subculture by MAC, or it was at least until I bought Whirl the other day, aka 'the Kylie Jenner one'. I fancied a new lipliner as I had the excuse that there are a few nights out coming up in February, and instantly knew I wanted a new nude. Whirl came to mind, but I wasn't sure whether or not it was still going through it's catch me if you can sold out phase. I headed to MAC anyway, fought my way through the overly done up 14 year olds and swatched some shades. A few seemed nice but weren't quite 'it', and then I swatched Whirl and well, it was the one. Not going to lie, felt a bit embarrassed for not only myself but also for the sales assistant when I had to ask for it, as I'm sure they're sick of people desperately hunting for the Kylie Jenner look, but, well, Whirl's nice okay! Once I got home and took it for a whirl (sorry, not sorry) I fell in love. It's so natural but also so "I've got awesome lips, I feel like a sex bomb, can't stop pouting, take more pictures of me", can you tell?

















You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.