Ladies who brunch

/
0 Comments
A couple of weekends ago me and B finally arranged a catch-up and decided to start the day off with brunch at Carluccios, one of my favourite places to eat out at the moment.







As usual when we get together, the waitress had to come back and forth a number of time before we were ready to order because we were too absorbed in our conversation that we hadn't even looked at the menu!

For drinks we both opted for bellinis, which were like nectar from the Gods. I drank mine far too quickly and promptly ordered another...it was a Saturday after all!

After much conversation and deliberation, B opted for the Eggs Royale, which after one bite she stated was the nicest one she'd ever had. I went for the herb frittata, with added grilled tomatoes. 

It was hands down the best omelette I've ever had, and it takes a lot for me to be impressed by an omelette, trust me! 

We devoured the food and the drinks, and were left thoroughly satisfied. 

After our brunch, we proceeded to do what we do best - shop and enjoy each other's company.

Love you, B! x



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.